The BYOx decision support tool is an online survey designed to help school leadership teams determine readiness for a BYOx program by:
- assisting with thoughtful and sustainable decision making
- providing school leaders with a process that is timely and self-explanatory
- providing feedback that is easy to interpret
- encouraging meaningful and positive discussion around focus areas and the respective level of school engagement
- providing schools with a picture of their current status and allowing for a gaps analysis of work that needs to occur to reach the preferred future BYOx model.
The BYOx decision support tool is for use by Queensland State Schools staff only.